What's the required format for multi-sample spike output in SpikeFitter of brian2 modelfitting

Description of problem

I 'm trying to fit an aEIF model using the SpikeFitter class. The data used here consists of 5 traces of random current input and corresponding lists of spike times. Since the number of each output spikes given different input traces can’t agree I have to use a python dictionary for the output data, and the fitter fails to work. Still, the example given by the brian2modelfitting document (Simple Examples — Brian2modelfitting 0.3 documentation) implies that it can tackle multi-sample fitting problem. I’m wondering what’s the data type and format of the ‘out_spikes’ used in this given example. Thanks!

Minimal code to reproduce problem

What you have aready tried

Expected output (if relevant)

Actual output (if relevant)

Full traceback of error (if relevant)

Hi @luckyeric320 I will have to look into this in more detail next week, but if I remember correctly, you can give a list of arrays/lists of spike times. For example, [[10, 20]*ms, [15]*ms] if you have two inputs and the neuron should spike at 10ms and 20ms for the first input, and only once at 15ms for the second input.
Best,
Marcel